"monk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Thomas Carter, the Monk Institute's president, said that it was hard to find a home for the fellowship program.
- The Monk Institute has made the event audience-friendly.
- "We envision having whole groups coming in," he said of the Monk Institute.
- His robust and eloquent style finds a good showcase in this concert, organized by the Monk Institute.
- After the last vocal competition, in 1993, the Monk Institute had to field about 100 complaints from older singers who felt excluded.
- "Entertainment is part of jazz's history," said Tom Carter, the president of the Monk Institute.
- That's just one sign of the power of the Monk Institute: it can help young musicians.
- The Monk Institute, which will run the program, has dedicated a large portion of the first year's $1.2 million operating budget to education.
- "It makes sense to keep doing it with jazz, and the Monk Institute is good about things like that."
- The Nissan Corporation, which has supported several projects of the Monk Institute, will contribute $250,000 to the new program.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.