"monk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Saint Benedict wrote the definitive Benedictine Rule for western monasticism during the 6th century, detailing the administrative and spiritual responsibilities of a community of monks led by an abbot.
- Vietnamese monks led by the abdicated Emperor Tran Nhan Tong developed the Trúc Lâm Zen branch of philosophy in the 13th century.
- They were executed by a guild of twenty-three monks led by the influential sculptor Saengnan, from the temple of Neungasa, in Goheung County.
- The monks, led by the shramana Shilifang 室李防, presented sutras to the First Emperor, who had them put in jail:
- On 25 June 1198 a colony of 12 monks led by Abbot Ralph arrived at the site from Revesby Abbey in Lincolnshire.
- In 1979 he was one of the small group of monks, led by Ajahn Sumedho, who established Cittaviveka, Chithurst Buddhist Monastery, in West Sussex.
- In 597 Gregory the Great sent a group of monks led by Augustine of Canterbury to evangelise Britain.
- It was Itta who tonsured Gertrude, founded Nivelles, and first made contact with the Irish monks led by Foillan.
- During the war 10 monks, led by father Isidorus Verelst, stayed in the abbey.
- In an attempt to find emotional stability, she briefly joined a community of monks led by Ananda Ashrama, who preached religious tolerance and simple living.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.