"monk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mr. Monk asked after a few minutes of praise.
- Mr. Monks, who used to go to two or three meetings a year, now finds less need to show up.
- Mr. Monks had figured the stock was worth $34 a share when he started buying; it is now at $34.875.
- Mr. Monk said the ship had apparently passed to the right side of the buoy and should have gone to the left.
- Mr. Monk said that the area had a light fog, which was normal.
- Mr. Monks, through a secretary, said he was unavailable for comment today.
- Mr. Monks, like some other investors, said he was going to sell his shares.
- Mr. Monk, have you learned anything about my husband?
- Asked what his son wanted to do, Mr. Monk smiled.
- Mr. Monks left the theater in the mid-1950's and embarked on a successful career as a model.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.