"monk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- However, even though reconstruction of a new abbey was taking place the monks were forced to leave in 1598.
- Some monks were forced to violate their vows at gunpoint.
- In the early tenth century, the monks were forced to flee Viking attacks.
- Many monks and nuns were forced to give up their monastic lives and become part general society.
- Abbot Thomas and his seven monks were forced to surrender their house to the king in 1536.
- The monks of this monastery in the 17th century were forced to flee from the Ottomans.
- About 4000 monks and nuns were either jailed or forced to 'return to the world'.
- After that, the monks were forced to abandon the monastery.
- Franciscan monks, who until that time had been attending the church in the fortress, were forced to leave town.
- As a result, the monks were forced to leave Poland for a few years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.