"monk" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was a Turkish monk known as 'the father of roses,' and the whole city is visible from his grave.
- A cowled monk, known in Franciscan legend as Brother Leo, sits on the ground nearby, fast asleep.
- The church was an important center of transcription and illumination of Serbia's manuscripts, with its famed monks known as the Račani, during the 17th century.
- They are often guarded by an order of monks known as the Fists of Zuoken.
- There was also an order of monks known as the Abrahamites.
- Fuke was reputedly a multi-talented monk and priest, known for being inventive, intelligent and at the same time quite strict.
- The Key was safe, guarded by an ancient group of monks known as The Order of Dagon.
- A group of monks known as the Tummo are known to practice biofeedback meditation techniques that allow them to raise their body temperatures substantially.
- The earliest inhabitants of Iceland were Irish monks, known as Papuri.
- Toward the close of the 5th century, a great company of monks known as the Nine Saints are believed to have established themselves in the country.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.