"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The league withdrew its luxury tax and granted free agency after three years.
- Occasionally, the league will grant its cable partner an exclusive window and not schedule any other games involving U.S. teams at that time.
- If the league doesn't grant Hamister another extension, it may open the bidding to other parties as soon as tomorrow.
- The league granted him the qualification, but Suzuki rejected it, perhaps due to his pride as a former major leaguer.
- The league granted a new franchise to Seattle, the Metropolitans.
- He became unhappy in the United States and the league granted him a release back to Colombia.
- Riley said the club hoped the league would grant another exemption for Mourning this season.
- The league granted both requests on September 26, 1931.
- The league did not grant Miami a second exception because it was ruled to be the same injury.
- The league granted a two-week roster exemption for him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.