"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He won manager of the year for the Atlantic League for the 2008 season.
- This article refers to the original incarnation of the Atlantic League, which operated between 1896 and 1900.
- Atlantic League may refer to one of the following professional sports leagues:
- He pitched for three teams in the Atlantic League and went a combined 7-23.
- The Atlantic League did not play the following season and never resumed operations.
- The next year the circuit was renamed the Atlantic League.
- Deadlines on the team's franchise from the independent Atlantic League have come, gone and been extended.
- He later played several seasons for various teams in the Atlantic League.
- He and a few other franchise owners sunk a lot into the Atlantic League, which was given little chance of survival in the late 1990's.
- Newark, played in the Atlantic League in 1896, and from 1899 to 1900.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.