"league" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For students interested in playing a sport but not wanting to join a varsity team, various intramural leagues and activities are held throughout the academic year.
- Aside from varsity sports, the department of athletics also offers various co-ed intramural leagues.
- Whether you're a former high school varsity athlete or have never played organized sports before, joining an intramural league could be the perfect decision for you.
- In many collegiate intramural leagues, the game may be played on basketball courts, in which case the floor is hardwood.
- Her roommate played jai alai in the intramural league, but the dangerous game terrified Janice.
- The school is home to several intramural leagues (i.e. students against students), including basketball and floor hockey.
- For most of the 20th century, each college conducted athletic competition through intramural leagues.
- "For an intramural league, it's a very high standard."
- Wingate also offers several intramural leagues and tournaments during the school year.
- When he spots a candidate, he asks her if she wants to play volleyball in an intramural league.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.