"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The most common type has very large kernels and is not sweet.
- They were red and black, small, pointed at the ends-not the large flat kernels, yellow or white, that he had expected to see.
- The large kernels were from a highly developed, perhaps even artificially hybridized, variety of corn.
- Both cultivars bear fruits with a single large kernel, rather than the usual two to four smaller kernels.
- Mongongo, very good Centaine bit into it and exclaimed as her tooth struck painfully on the large kernel in its centre.
- The wizard motioned her to stand down, then brought his hand out of his sleeve and displayed a large black kernel.
- In this case, a relatively large kernel with sophisticated capabilities is adapted to suit an embedded environment.
- Any large, oily kernels found within a shell and used in food are commonly called nuts.
- A key concept to almost all microkernels is breaking down a single large kernel into a set of communicating servers.
- Say there's a grain of truth in what you say, just a grain, even a large kernel, how is it possible?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.