"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It's as though large categories of people, like young black men, have disappeared from the population.
- The aid money is also in the 'largest ever' category.
- The next largest category is those working in academics or education, with 17 candidates.
- These all fall into the large category known as socialization.
- By 2012, schools had become the largest category of customer.
- Another large category of cases involve civilian and military pay questions.
- This secondary list was created to make it easier to find information within a large, popular category.
- Back injuries - 370,000 of them - were the single largest category.
- By far the largest and fastest-growing category is middle of the road (56 percent).
- The largest category of bias crimes last year involved race - 247.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.