"large" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Here again, larger data files can present more opportunities for defects.
- And as companies move to fewer, larger data centers to cut costs, they often require more software.
- A technique that has been used in business management for a long time is the categorization of large data into groups.
- We ran a battery of tests with small, medium, and large data sets.
- Performs well with large data in a short time.
- However, more recent research by labor economists takes advantage of new, very large data sets and has produced different results.
- It's not like large data centers are an unknown quantity.
- Social scientists could tackle these large data sets only after the 1960's, when powerful computers became widely available.
- And because this is such a large data set, the study brings the subject to public attention.
- Although very fast on-line techniques exist, their performance on large data is unacceptable.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.