"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Whatever the tale, he telegraphs the drama of the moment through an emblematic image.
- He uses simple paired strokes to create images that play with asymmetry within a basically symmetrical design, creating his emblematic doubled or mirrored image.
- Their contorted shapes form one of the emblematic images of an island that is a Biosphere Reserve in its entirety.
- Any of these jaunty, emblematic images would look great on a book cover.
- It shows a naked woman in an interior; in the background Lichtenstein incorporated one of his emblematic images, an oval mirror.
- A giant Micronesian fruit bat in tiny Ray-Bans remains one of his books' most emblematic images.
- His emblematic images and the use of news photos for his "events" paintings have their roots in Pop Art.
- At his island home, the Rock, he painted the emblematic images of birds known as the "Inner Eye" series, among his best-known works.
- Harlequin as a liberated slave is an emblematic image of Strehler's aesthetic.
- There are many instances of target girls as iconic or emblematic images in film and television.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.