"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The big ship moved forward, the celestial images on the screen gradually growing larger as a result.
- Everywhere, the Mayans stood gaping at the celestial image.
- The show uses a digital video system that projects celestial images across the 67-foot-wide hemispheric dome of the planetarium.
- The gods were also believed to present themselves in the celestial images of the planets or stars with whom they were associated.
- As for church interiors, each was a flickering gallery of celestial images, culminating in a floor-to-ceiling wall of icons called the iconostasis.
- While it is possible to obtain celestial images, the camera's full power has yet to be seen.
- At other times, her playing evokes celestial images of "comets and asteroids zooming through space...with the music becoming a springboard for...playful fantasies."
- Like Jerusalem, I will just have to live with it as the nearest thing to a celestial image that I will ever know.
- In this show, its celestial image is unique.
- As a multi-media work, celestial images by David Malin are included.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.