"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- High above stood a dome with an ethereal image of Christ painted in pastel hues.
- The tiny stills from it, which compress Ms. Takagi's ethereal images into gemlike miniatures, may be the best work in either show.
- Black women are perceived as being forceful, which doesn't square with the ethereal image of a ballerina.
- These ethereal images resist the camera's static gaze, avoiding scrutiny and remaining mysterious.
- The piece features various ethereal images tied in closely with the overall concept of the record.
- She towers over everyone, but her ethereal image is dissipated by her belly laugh and sense of humour.
- And the resulting ethereal images teeter on the edge of formlessness.
- Welles walks to take a closer look, studying the almost ethereal image of the Third Man.
- The result is a swirling, ethereal image with a center of preternatural clarity.
- Each tiny tile is set at a different angle to its neighbours so that the reflected light creates the illusion of a shimmering, ethereal image.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.