"image" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By 2006, the war in Iraq seemed to have darkened America's global image again.
- For the Iranians, the visit helps rehabilitate their global image.
- And that global image is pretty much smeared out by its passage through the wormhole itself.
- Her emphasis on theses topics has in turn created a more positive global image of Pakistan.
- Canada's peacekeeping role during the 20th and 21st centuries has played a major part in its global image.
- The consistent lighting is evident in the daily global image.
- "We set out to find a global image and a high-tech image."
- It is designed to obtain high-resolution global, regional and local images of Earth in 14 color bands.
- The film did tremendous damage to Turkey's global image.
- "And it's very difficult, I think, in today's environment to have a global image that is substantially different from your local image."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.