"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "What I want to know is, is this the limit of it, or has he got another family up there where he's hauling wood?"
- Around 1869, a half-mile long switch was built to haul wood to a train refueling station.
- On my return trip, I hauled wood for the hearth and water for the pitchers.
- Then I hauled water and wood for our chambers.
- Wagons pulled by teams of horses hauled wood over the road.
- Every child pitched in, whether hauling wood or gardening.
- Far better to haul heavy wood than to suffer the ravages of the lancer!
- Just be glad that you're not hauling wood for the mills.
- Why was he hauling wood in the summer?
- It seems so stupid to be hauling wood and powdered rock!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.