"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It was originally a mule drag used to haul timber to the creek.
- A railroad was built through here in 1873 to haul ore and timber.
- In addition, it was difficult to haul timber over the ridgecrest.
- But Mr. Scott hauled timber, owned a country store and worked as a barber.
- This involved not only cutting and hauling timber from miles inland but also driving stakes and piles deep into the sand.
- At this time the economy of the village was based on farming, peddling, and hauling timber.
- "It is good fortune that I came to haul timber today."
- During its life the canal was used mainly to haul timber to the coast.
- The previous owners of the railroad regained control in 1878, and continued operations hauling mainly timber eastward.
- The sight of horses in harness hauling timber was commonplace fifty years ago.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.