"haul" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In one place, a team of men and women hauled logs onto a makeshift trolley to sell for fuel.
- We had four daughters and a few lost ones out of maybe twenty pregnancies, all while hauling logs.
- The next morning, when the Hound went off to chop down trees and haul logs, she crawled back into bed.
- Other lines of men used ropes to haul larger logs.
- He hauled logs, lifted rocks, spent all his spare time building up his strength.
- Only I hope it doesn't turn out to be just a wood pile, from which some farmer has been hauling logs.
- It can take up to 20 years of training before an elephant is ready to haul logs in the forest.
- With despair she watched as they hauled more logs.
- In 1876 or 1877, Ephraim had an idea to use a locomotive to haul logs.
- Overpack's logging wheels could haul logs without the need for icy ground.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.