"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He resolutely goes on alone, and finds the French encampment.
- The President went resolutely about his business today, much as he has done since January.
- After taking a few steps round the drawing room, she resolutely went to him.
- He resolutely went on to explore the next chasm.
- Then turned again and went resolutely to tend the dying and bless the dead.
- So he pulled out the spade once more, threw it over his shoulder, and went resolutely into the bush.
- Getting unseen to her room, she had a long hot bath, put on a dinner frock, and resolutely went down.
- Once a certain tall soldier developed virtues and went resolutely to wash a shirt.
- He takes communion with Drake and goes resolutely to his death.
- They are shocked but resolutely go ahead with their touching semi final dance routine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.