"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And there are masters-age women involved in sports who go uncounted.
- Yeremyan, who scored a head kick in the final seconds that went uncounted, stood confused after the match was over.
- Preliminary findings indicated that 19,000 housing units went uncounted.
- On my way here, I have seen corpses by the thousands go uncounted and unburied.
- County officials found that all ballots in which voters punched a straight party ticket had gone uncounted.
- Those who make their own cards go uncounted.
- Some researchers believe the actual number is somewhat higher since many donkeys go uncounted.
- And soldiers whose bodies are not recovered also go uncounted.
- Huge portions of China's imports, meanwhile, apparently go uncounted.
- In 1990, 3.2 percent of minors went uncounted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.