"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She looked like a cheerleader who'd decided to go native.
- Get into these things, instead, and go native like I have.
- We had a few of them going native, in the old days, or taking up opium, like him.
- You think this could be due to that professor who took up with the local girl and went native?
- Most white men who went native were despised by the people among whom they cast their lot.
- Maybe I am going native, he thought with an inward shudder.
- He could go native, but it would be a denial of his abilities.
- If one village went native for a certain reason, so would all the rest.
- If all of them went native, it was for some purpose, according to some plan!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.