"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are indeed hard fouls, and baskets should not go uncontested.
- But his charges against the legislature and courts went almost uncontested.
- The law did not go uncontested through the legislature.
- In truth, he had a history of far worse abuses that had gone uncontested.
- We dare not allow them to go uncontested into a city.
- The value of the threefold division has not gone uncontested.
- But even that seemingly obvious extrapolation does not go uncontested.
- Yet Japan's gains in the war did not go uncontested.
- Most of these asset confiscation actions went uncontested for this very good reason.
- The 1970s saw Topps go largely uncontested in the sports card market.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.