"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Whether or not that light would ever have gone green without them is impossible to say.
- Other women took one look at them, and went green with envy.
- And suddenly everything went green, like right before a tornado.
- It is a world worth going green for, I thought, even if it's not easy.
- Have all the world's smallest countries decided to go green in the past month?
- Despite the lack of consensus, parents can still go green.
- The security light on the door had just gone green.
- There's a new movement under way to go green - starting from the first days of life.
- About a minute later it went green and allowed them to move forward a bit before they were forced to stop again.
- Today, I want to talk about going green for the holidays.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.