"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the half-mile point, they were at 2:01, and the crowd went delirious.
- It landed in the right-field seats as the Turner Field crowd - announced at 40,075, 10,000 below capacity - went delirious.
- In this blinding light where good sense goes delirious, the reasoned esteem of friendship and the passion of love are indistinguishable.
- Then he got off into mathematics and science, and went nearly delirious.
- I'm going delirious, she thought, and knew she should be making an effort to get herself back together again.
- Oh, heavens, she was going delirious with this ankle.
- The crowd go delirious, the band respond with the entire concept.
- With his helmet off, he'd been exposed to local air for hours--plenty of time to get infected by an alien microbe and go delirious.
- The town goes delirious with the cheap thrills.
- Did they change their minds once I went delirious?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.