"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Her voice went very flat on the last words, as if she'd suddenly forgotten how to talk.
- They and all the men ahead of them went flat on the ground.
- On the day of the race, Mark gets behind when a tire goes flat.
- Why, that thing had taken weeks to record; we could stand here until our feet went flat.
- At a hundred yards he went flat on the ground.
- The picture went perfectly flat although remaining a fine photograph.
- She pushed herself up, then went flat against the wall.
- I spoke to several other women, and all of us found that during this period our hair went completely flat.
- Yet those losses weren't the only reasons the shows went flat.
- What is the best way to keep my soda from going flat?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.