"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She seemed to sense this; she rose as he approached and went with him wordlessly into the forest.
- The story tells us that the bakers go wordlessly about their work, directed by a panel of colored lights flashing on a wall above them.
- They came and went wordlessly, making no reply to his offer of money for tobacco.
- She went wordlessly, but at the door she started to struggle with them.
- Flustered in front of the whole household and other schoolteachers, Howard wordlessly goes along with this.
- He backed hastily out into the corridor, and as the door closed behind her they went naturally and wordlessly into each other's arms.
- Sam brushed past Max and went wordlessly to Ukiah.
- Wang-mu of course agreed to follow, as courtesy required, and Peter wordlessly went along.
- He went wordlessly through the door, slamming it shut.
- He went wordlessly and gathered wood like a common cook's boy.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.