"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then, for the next three minutes, he went mute and listened without replying.
- The biggest mouth takes over and the two people you want to listen to go mute.
- At first I was glad, but do you suppose he's going to go mute?
- But once Philips, also a member of the association, broke ranks, the group went mute on the subject.
- Then he passed the flat of his hand over the strings, and they went mute.
- The earth shook with the force of the beat, and all life had gone mute in awe and fear.
- People who were carrying on conversations went mute and stared straight ahead, as though avoiding my eyes would save them.
- Everyone else seems to have gone mute, but I heard you use your tongue.
- She moved quickly to the front door, holding it wide open and nodding as if she had suddenly gone mute.
- Once the barrier was down, he did not attempt to go mute again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.