"go" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1987, with costs spiraling out of control, the medical center went largely vacant.
- His eyes went vacant, as though he had died right there in front of her.
- After his death in 1806, the office went vacant.
- Then his eyes went vacant, and the hands that had sought her life fell slack.
- But he seemed to lose his strength, and his eyes went vacant.
- He just stood there and let his stare go vacant.
- By the time the house went vacant, it must have been hard to find anybody willing to put up with sharing.
- When a building goes vacant, they turn the water off.
- She stared at him, her eyes gone vacant again.
- His mind went vacant for a moment, and then the words came to him.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.