"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We've got action all over the world and a State of the Union to do.
- But Kelley got more action than he could handle tonight.
- If he isn't, I want to see that he gets action right away.
- But it would be a long time getting action.
- Then Brown was not getting much action on special teams, which is something he's done all of preseason.
- It wouldn't take long for that blast to get action.
- It was so serious at one point, she said, that members of Congress decided to intervene to get action.
- That is about making a political statement to get real action: not just to bring another regulation forward, but to start doing something.
- Even then such orders were often not enough to get prompt action.
- "I've been trying to get action on that thing for 20 years, but no one will listen."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.