"get" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We've got 'clean' nukes we can use.
- "But we could have gotten nukes if we'd wanted them."
- The truth is that there is no effective way to keep them from getting nukes if they are willing to sacrifice enough.
- Odds are, once Iran gets nukes, the entire nuclear proliferation regime will collapse.
- They won't stick to beams while they've still got nukes?
- People have always thought that the most likely route to getting nukes was through a covert facility.
- No one could get old-fashioned nukes through the very teeth of a modern warship's defenses!
- Why not just tell everyone we've got nukes.
- He continues, "If you're sitting in Tel Aviv and you believe they've got nukes and missiles - you've got to take them out.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.