"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Red stars danced before my eyes and I couldn't blink them away.
- For a moment the letters danced before my eyes, I could not make out a word.
- They were like the blurs that used to dance before my eyes when I'd worked too late by one candle.
- The letters danced before his eyes, and they made no sense whatsoever.
- Rainbows rose from the floor and danced before his eyes.
- Stars danced before her eyes, and every breath suddenly became a battle of survival.
- Soon he was gasping, and lights danced before his eyes.
- The millions of black specks that had been dancing before his eyes went away.
- She could not draw breath and lights danced before her eyes.
- Then the roses danced before my eyes and turned red.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.