"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Four months after recording with Wolf Eyes they would record Beaches and Canyons.
- But Wolf Eyes has something on the rest of the American "noise" scene: a feral collective-improvisation sense.
- Wolf Eyes makes off-kilter electronic music that is warmer and stranger and much less coherent.
- For three-quarters of its show on Friday night Wolf Eyes was really nothing special.
- Without fail Wolf Eyes' work is described as noise.
- It's still a struggle to impose any musical judgment on Wolf Eyes, and that's a measure of its success.
- There's improvising in a Wolf Eyes show, but it's not very interactive or musicianly.
- This wasn't shaping up as a particularly good Wolf Eyes show.
- Wolf Eyes knows how to create an arc: the band took a long time to get somewhere, and delivered its payoff.
- Connelly moved to Michigan at the end of 2003 and joined Wolf Eyes in the spring of 2005.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.