"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The windshield of G-8's Fokker shattered and then vanished before his unprotected eyes.
- But the pollen attack on unprotected eyes has been harder to defend against this year.
- For a moment, through unprotected eyes, she could see nothing out of order.
- It had a barely discernible disk and was just too bright for unprotected human eyes.
- Night had fallen, and the glare of the explosions would have dazzled unprotected eyes had any been present.
- The overwhelming cold lanced at his unprotected eyes and so he closed them and felt immediately warmer.
- The smoke was swirling around him, affecting his unprotected eyes and making him choke.
- Hawksbills close their unprotected eyes when they feed on these cnidarians.
- I don't get - ' Richard looked around, blinking his unprotected eyes.
- And she rammed the point of the violin bow into Steck's unprotected eye.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.