"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She brushed hair from her eyes and smiled in return.
- He heaved himself up and brushed the water from his eyes.
- I brushed the hair back from his eyes, but it spilled forward again.
- She looked up and brushed the hair from her eyes.
- In the darkness, where no one could see him, he brushed tears from his great dark eyes.
- She brushed a strand of hair back from her eyes.
- The boy brushed red hair from his eyes, and narrowed them at the officer.
- Pat brushed the tears from her eyes and looked at it.
- She brushed a length of long blond hair from her eyes.
- She reached up to brush the hair from his eyes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.