"eye" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Powder-based eye pencil is eyeliner in a wood pencil.
- Wax-based eye pencils are softer pencils and contain waxes that ease application.
- Sparse eyebrows can be filled in with a sharpened eye pencil, but soften with a brush afterwards so there is no hard line.
- For underneath the eyes, use a soft eye pencil - I use dark brown - starting thinly at the centre of the eye and taking it gradually thicker to the outer corner.
- Apply cream-coloured eye pencil - not white - onto the inner ridge of the lower lid.
- She spent more time than her impatience demanded on applying the tinted moisturizer, eye pencil, lip liner and lipstick she needed to feel good about herself.
- It's also important to take time to blend powders, eye pencils and eye-shadows - it really can make all the difference.
- More and more lipsticks, eye shadows, foundations, eye pencils, blushers and even mascaras have a common theme: longevity.
- Try an eye pencil with a bright color on one side and white on the other.
- Do you have a trick for sharpening eye pencils?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.