"extremely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- What we have discovered is that, on occasion, police officers can be extremely violent.
- It is an extremely violent film if you look at it from that point.
- Extremely violent, it directly draws upon the character's 2000s comic books.
- The months leading up to the election were extremely violent.
- Their arguments become extremely violent with one of them getting hurt, but things turn out well at the end.
- The capital city Kabul saw extremely violent fighting during that period.
- Since that time the group went through an extremely violent process of population loss, which reduced it to just 40 people in 1959.
- The first contacts with the local natives were extremely violent.
- Both types are known for being extremely violent and ruthless.
- In extremely violent cases, they simply kill the people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.