"extremely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I thought this was an extremely good buy compared to what we had been seeing."
- For the most part this year, he has been extremely good.
- But I think the human factor will be extremely good.
- I went there last year with some friends - extremely good fun and something everyone should do.
- The French were extremely good and seemed able to do anything.
- I must send you a line to say how extremely good your article appears to me to be.
- It would be extremely good if this really were the case.
- That is an extremely good thing. But things could be even better.
- "They are in an extremely good position to do it."
- In general the condition of the work was found to be extremely good.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.