"extremely" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And they are a result of an extremely rare moment in television news.
- Such events are extremely rare and can be seen only from a small part of the world.
- It is extremely rare to see anyone with anything else.
- The same may happen with men, though this is extremely rare.
- He has the extremely rare ability to run the entire movie in his head.
- It is extremely rare in Washington for people to return to the same top job they held many years before.
- It is an extremely rare disease, only perhaps 50 cases have ever been reported.
- If I tell people the secret, which is extremely rare, the light goes out of their eyes.
- It is extremely rare to find two such as that.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.