"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The syllable "om" is first described as all-encompassing mystical entity in the Upanishads.
- Many animals, fruits, characters, and mystical entities have been represented pictorially on Chimú ceramics.
- Newsweek suggested that the flat earth society was more "a mystical entity than an organization."
- One must treat it, in short, very much the same as one did the question; as a mystical entity, till now unrelated with other phenomena.
- He is a powerful mystical entity (possibly a demon) whom Doctor Strange and other sorcerers have invoked.
- "Notre Dame is a mystical entity for a lot of people," Gardner said.
- This character is guided to his targets by a bizarre set of mystical entities that only Ryder understands to be living beings.
- With her eyes fixed upon that face, which seemed like a mask over a mystical entity, Louise took the packet of letters.
- People forget that humans created the Machine, and treat it as a mystical entity whose needs supersede their own.
- He is a powerful mystical entity (possibly a demon), and a member of the Octessence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.