"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He had displaced the fear and shifted it to a nameless imaginary entity which you conveniently named for him.
- It was more difficult to believe in the effluvia of imaginary entities, like the constellations.
- The correspondence theory appeals to imaginary undefined entities, so it is incoherent.
- This imaginary entity has fascinated scholars.
- This imaginary entity has puzzled scholars.
- Yanmeng was well known in Japan through Chinese classics and would become the source of the imaginary entity in Japan's northern frontier.
- I'm an atheist, so appeal to imaginary entities doesn't really wash with me.
- While creating imaginary entities is a tried-and-true protest technique, its application in this specific case is brilliant.
- The subject of an image need not be real; it may be an abstract concept, such as a graph, function, or "imaginary" entity.
- To shift liability, they create an imaginary entity called a corporation, which bears the responsibility for any action that might be brought against them in their business capacity.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.