"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Instead, they have often tried to help struggling fishermen with subsidies, which merely encourage more overfishing.
- We didn't have to work this up; we merely encouraged it.
- Songs about romance don't tell you how to make out, they merely encourage it.
- I merely encouraged them to end their lives in a certain manner at a certain time.
- By sitting on their hands now, critics merely encourage the court's conservative majority.
- Our emphasis on conservation is a clear difference between this plan and others which merely encouraged crash production efforts.
- The engineers could have made them flat but that would merely encourage cycling!
- McCabe did not receive special coaching attention from the school's staff, who merely encouraged him to hit the ball hard and along the ground.
- Protection will merely encourage fragmentation of the European market and a reduction in our overall competitiveness.
- His background had merely never encouraged him to develop one.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.