"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are comfortable chairs by a fireplace to encourage leisure reading and relaxation.
- Massage helps reduce tension and pain, improves circulation, and encourages relaxation.
- A sensory room promotes intellectual activity and encourages relaxation for patients.
- Siberian ginseng (also known as eleuthero) can encourage relaxation.
- A few drops in the water reportedly encourages relaxation while keeping skin soft and subtly fragrant.
- Hoteliers constantly argue that Muzak encourages relaxation but it is certainly not to everyone's taste.
- Massage, which is rubbing the soft tissues of the body, such as the muscles, to help reduce tension and pain, improve blood flow, and encourage relaxation.
- Soothing music with an even tempo was chosen to encourage relaxation early in labor, for example.
- Hatha yoga encourages an increased awareness of breath, internal centering, relaxation, and meditation.
- Action: One of the mildest mouthpieces, the two joints reduces the nutcracker effect which is found in single-jointed bits, and encourage relaxation.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.