"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They will positively encourage him to think about realities he can't touch and see.
- In fact, sabotage was positively encouraged from the highest levels.
- It is something we should welcome and positively encourage.
- A new product knowledge training aid, introduced this month, will positively encourage staff to listen to tapes while they work.
- Unusually, for an art exhibition, some pieces positively encourage "look and touch".
- Our current coalition positively encourages this type of discrimination as it makes their job so much easier.
- Indeed, as the button on the bottom of this page shows, the Guardian positively encourages you to share it.
- At the same time we have postal rates and regulations which positively encourage these depredations.
- What is more, this citizens' diplomacy, or public opinion, which led to the achievements in Rome, must be positively encouraged.
- What we are doing is taking down those bricks, lowering the barrier and positively encouraging the relationship between the two.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.