"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Leaders in this movement encouraged the growth of a national music industry.
- He can use his status to encourage and help the growth of the team.
- The tax changes in the 1980s, then, were meant to encourage economic growth.
- Now is the time to plan for the longer run, and particularly policies to encourage growth.
- The idea was to give Russians more control over their financial future and encourage economic growth.
- This also encourages new growth from the base of each plant.
- To work with government in developing policies that will encourage the growth of the industry.
- Together we encourage growth through love, compassion, and positive action.
- Our approach is to encourage growth through job creation and tax reform.
- I am interested in cutting them back to encourage new growth.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.