"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The three nations' governments hope the new line would encourage trade and foster further integration between them.
- He has also voted against several bills that would encourage trade between countries such as Panama.
- He established order in his vast dominion and encouraged trade.
- The conference was meant to encourage trade and investment in his poor country.
- Economic policy, such as it was, was designed to encourage trade through a particular area.
- Given time he could change their ways, introduce machines, encourage trade.
- After his visit Chinese industry shifted heavily to encourage and support foreign trade & investment.
- Built during the 13th century to encourage trade throughout the empire, several dozen survive in good condition.
- However, I believe that the agreement should be balanced and encourage fair trade.
- The population rose, and production increased, stimulating new demand while also helping to encourage trade.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.