"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the coming weeks, the Government will launch an unprecedented marketing campaign around the world to encourage tourists, business leaders and even students to choose Britain.
- He said the bank hoped to encourage more business travelers and tourists to become customers at home and abroad.
- "We want to encourage tourists and city residents to come into the neighborhood and spend money."
- The magazine, which is designed to encourage foreign tourists to visit Taiwan, includes information on many aspects of traveling on this Pacific island.
- The principal reason behind its construction was to encourage tourists to the area by providing a safe and convenient steamer landing stage.
- We don't and we're not going to encourage tourists.
- It encouraged national tourists to visit Cusco, the city that many use as a base for exploring the region, with discounts on flights and hotel packages.
- They don't particularly encourage tourists but once you're there, its great.
- I think a lot will depend on how quickly we can all encourage North American tourists to come to Britain.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.