"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is little government support to encourage organic agriculture in Australia.
- The first purpose of the Show is specifically to encourage agriculture.
- He encouraged agriculture and reduced taxes, reforms that were much appreciated by the people.
- A series of land acts, beginning in 1860, encouraged agriculture.
- During his reign, Taibo also developed irrigation and encouraged agriculture.
- As the title of the report infers, we must encourage sustainable agriculture above all.
- Mountain regions are special, rather vulnerable places, and nothing better will ever be found to protect them than to encourage healthy agriculture.
- In particular, I believe the support measures designed to encourage agriculture to adopt more environmental and natural farming practices are very important.
- This project was meant to encourage commercial agriculture in the state.
- Early in his reign Ayurbarwada encouraged agriculture to increase the state revenue.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.