"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For there was a virus loose on that planet, a virus which killed every human it infected, unless the victim got continuous dosages of a decreasingly effective antidote at regular intervals for the rest of his life.
- However, synaptic plasticity renders this treatment decreasingly effective with time.
- My hearing became increasingly poorer and they were decreasingly effective.
- Arguing a year later that "with nuclear weapons more widely available, deterrence is decreasingly effective and increasingly hazardous," the authors concluded that although "it is tempting and easy to say we can't get there from here, . . . we must chart a course" toward that goal.
- They believe that the doctrine of mutual Soviet-American deterrence is obsolete, and that reliance on nuclear weapons for deterrence is becoming increasingly hazardous and decreasingly effective.
- The article declared that, after the cold war, "reliance on nuclear weapons for [deterrence] is becoming increasingly hazardous and decreasingly effective."
- UV-absorbers are added to polyurethane and other varnishes (e.g. spar varnish) to work against UV damage but are decreasingly effective over the course of 2-4 years, depending on the quantity and quality of UV-absorbers added, as well as the severity and duration of sun exposure.
- Henry Kissinger, stating the wide availability of nuclear weapons makes deterrence "decreasingly effective and increasingly hazardous."
- Under Bhutan's early theocratic dual system of government, decreasingly effective central government control resulted in the de facto disintegration of the office of Shabdrung after the death of Zhabdrung Ngawang Namgyal in 1651.
- There is no vaccine for malaria and although drugs to treat the disease are inexpensive, they are decreasingly effective due to increased incidences of resistance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.