"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Finishing that inspection, effective despite the lower darkness, The Shadow retraced his way to the front street.
- Only the American threat to use force makes the inspections possible - and possibly effective.
- Will he continue to be permitted to prevent effective inspection?
- For six years, Saddam has shown he will never permit fully effective inspection.
- If the Opposition Front Bench cannot get its act together, how can we believe that they want to introduce effective inspection?
- The Commonwealth also expressed its support for worldwide disarmament "subject to effective inspection and control.
- In that context I support calls to strengthen port state control to ensure full and effective inspection.
- It also requires the Member States finally to make available the necessary equipment and personnel so as to carry out effective inspections of their own vessels.
- I do think, however, that new regulations in this area should place greater emphasis on effective inspection of collections and the enforcement of legislation.
- Weight and cost were saved by building hollow piers, a feature which facilitates their effective inspection today.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.