"effective" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "Another problem is his choice of 1988 as the effective date."
- You must pay within 30 days of the effective date.
- The effective date has not yet been set, but it is expected to be before the end of the year.
- If the effective date was before 1 April 2011 then you will need to keep them for at least six years.
- The effective date for changes in the student aid program would be set by Congress.
- Effective dates, and almost anything with a number in it, may change.
- At least 45 days before the effective date of the plan amendment.
- The key to the information held on this screen is the effective date of change.
- He was 85 years old on the effective date of his retirement.
- And that means the effective date is very important on those taxes.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.